Welcome to Favia Club Website, a place for singles to meet each other online.
The hereunder Agreement stipulates the terms and conditions of your membership and the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Web site. Favia reserves the right to modify the contents of the Agreement.
BY USING THE WEBSITE (FAVIADATING.COM), ALL USERS ATTEST AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. You must be eighteen years of age or over to register as a member. You also need to confirm that you have not been convicted of a felony or of any other crime, that has not been annulled.
2. You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason. Favia Club Website may terminate your membership for any specified reason. A notice thereof will be sent to the email address you have provided. If your membership at Favia Club Website was terminated at your request or by reason of a violation of Favia Club Website Terms of Agreement you will not be entitled to receive any refund of unused credits or paid fees for using Favia Club Website additional services. This Agreement shall remain in full effect subsequent to termination of your membership.
3. All users hereby agree to use the Website and the Services provided by it in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations of the country of residence and the respondent country.
4. It is forbidden to send, use or display content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community (racism, bigotry, hatred or harm of any kind against any group or individuals);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that is false or misleading and provides instructional information on illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of photos or another person's copyright work;
- provides instructional information on illegal activities, solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes by other users;
- engages other Members in commercial activities such as contests and pyramidal schemes.
5. No user is allowed to place:
- telephone numbers;
- fax numbers;
- postal addresses;
- instant message IDs;
- email addresses;
- last names;
- or any other form of personal contact information in any outgoing correspondence sent through the Website, instant messages or within "About Me" and "About Partner" or other fields. In case that a user chooses to do so, they may be denied current and future access and use of the Website.
6. No Members are allowed to upload on their profile intimate photos, as well as photos on which the profile holder does not appear, or are not in compliance with the Upload Photo Guidelines.
7. All users will not defame, threaten, or knowingly make false representations about any Website users, or Favia Club Website employees and/or their affiliates and their employees at any time during or after using the Website. Users agree to conduct themselves in a civil and respectful manner at all times.
8. All users are solely responsible and liable for any interactions and disputes between themselves and other Favia Website users.
9. All users shall be obliged to refrain from posting, distributing, or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent from the owner of such rights.
10. All users hereby acknowledge and agree that this User Agreement may be modified at any time and such amendments shall enter into force effective the date of their posting in the Web site Users agree and take on to review regularly this User Agreement and make themselves familiar with any such amendments.
This website does not guarantee acknowledgement of Members and Female Members background. Favia Club Staff strongly advises all Members and Female Members to develop their own safety protocols in order to secure a safe and enjoyable experience in Faviadating.com. Please, use these recommendations to protect yourself from fraudulent activities or cyber crime:
• Don't reveal home or work addresses, phone numbers or other contact information to people you only have an online relationship with. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you to provide personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
• Be careful of potential partners who make declarations of love in the early stages of an online relationship. Furthermore, please keep in mind that anyone, able to commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile.
• Never post on the Internet pictures or information on your underage children although family photographs can be fun, they can also provide too much information to the wrong type of people.
• Please be very careful with the amount and type of information you provide in your profile and public areas of the Website in order to prevent potential cyber stalkers or other unwanted contacts from being able to get in touch with you directly and locate you.
• Never send money to someone you only have an online relationship with. Please keep in mind that unless you have an offline face-to-face personal relationship with the person looking for money, this could be a scam.
• We highly recommend you to a exert great caution when communicating with strangers who want to meet you. If you are to meet for the first time someone you have started an online friendship or romance with, it is a good idea to arrange this first personal meeting through the Services the Website provides as Favia is a legal entity and as such bears organizational responsibility.
Services provided by Favia Club:
- Prior to their registration, all female Members of Favia Club are provided with full, accurate and legitimate information on the terms and conditions of use stipulated in the present Agreement.
- We provide full, exact and precise translation of all correspondence of our female Members and their prospective soul-mates, Members of Favia Club.
- We will also be glad to provide additional services such as Flower delivery, Romantic Tours, Apartment Rental, transportation, etc.
- Any additional services requested by Favia Club Members can be provided by Favia club staff upon request but their availability can not be guaranteed at all times.
- Favia Club Website shall not commit to or take on any responsibility to guarantee any specific results from the use of the Web site and/or the Service.
- Favia Club Website operates to provide its Members and female Members the opportunity to effectively and comfortably search for their prospective soul-mates.
- Favia Club Website shall not be hold liable in any way whatsoever for spiritual relationships of the Members and/or female Members of Favia club Website.
- Female Members registered at Favia club Website are looking for their prospective soul-mates, just as the Members are. They are entitled to leave Favia Club Website at any time and for any reason, just like the Members are.
- Favia Club Website operates in full compliance with the International Marriage Broker Law (IMBRA).
Users Login IDs and Passwords
During the registration process, all users receive a username and password to access their account. Users shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password and for all postings from their account. Users shall not be allowed to share their password with third parties and to let third parties use their password. Users should notify forthwith Favia Club staff of any unauthorized use of their account.
At any time Favia Club Website may alter, suspend, or discontinue, at its own discretion, any aspect of the Services. This shall include limiting your use of part or of all of the Services. We shall not be obliged to provide prior notification of suspension of the Services.
Non Commercial Use by Members
The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used for or in connection with any commercial and business activities. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and are not entitled to use the Service or the Web site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Web site, including collecting photos, usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Proprietary Rights in Content
Favia Club Website owns and retains all proprietary rights over the Web site and the Service. The Web site contains copyright material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Favia Club Website, and its licensors. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any proprietary information, except the one available in the public domain or the one you have obtained written permission for.
Content Posted in the Site
- Hereby, you acknowledge and agree that Favia Club, at its own discretion, may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (jointly referred to as "Content") that violate this Agreement or might be offensive, illegal, or might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members.
- You shall be solely responsible for the Content published or displayed by yourself in the Service, or transmitted to other Members.
- Please review the list of types of Content that shall be considered illegal or prohibited in the Web site and keep in mind that the list below is for your orientation only and is not exhaustive:
a. You take on to use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
b. You shall not be allowed to include any personal information: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in your Member profile.
c. You shall not be allowed to include any URLs, email addresses or telephone and fax numbers in your correspondence with other members.
d. You may not engage in marketing any products or services to other Members through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members.
e. For more information, please go to General Terms.
Favia Club Website reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates these rules and to terminate the membership of such violators.
Favia Club Website Inc. respects users’ privacy and security. All members of the web site are protected by our privacy rights. We follow established security procedures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized third parties.
Favia International Ltd. is the owner of the information provided by its Members and Female Members. This information shall never be sold or made available to third parties in order to use the paid services of the Website, the user needs to provide personal contact and user's mailing address. This information shall be used for billing purposes only, and will never be disclosed to any third parties, unless it is required by the respective legislation.
You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account access information—i.e., username, password and account-access hints.
Favia Club Website clears gifts, cookies, log files, and third parties in order to create a profile of our Members. The information gathered is personally identifiable as belonging to you so that we can better determine what Services and System adjustments will optimize your experience in the Site.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyright material, photos, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Favia Club Members. Favia Club Website, reserves the right, but shall not be obliged, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Favia Club Website shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted in the Web site by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming.
- Favia Club Website shall not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to Member’s communications.
- Favia Club Website shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or in any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service.
- Under no circumstances shall Favia Club Website be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the Service, any Content posted in the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline.
Limitation of Liability
Favia Club Website shall not be liable to you or third parties for any damages, including also lost profits, resulting from your use of the Web site or the Service, even though Favia Club Website might have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurrence.
All users, hereby, acknowledge that Favia Club Website shall not be obligated to offer a refund for any orders of any Services. Favia Club Website is not responsible for the outcome of using the Website and is not obliged to refund money spent for Services in any of the listed and other cases:
- personal success or failure;
- dissatisfaction with the Website or any Services;
- user's failure to familiarize themselves with the functionality of the Website, which may result in incorrect use of the Website;
- letters that go unread or unreplied to;
- Services ordered including personal gifts sent through the Website Service or by other ways and means. Chargeback Policy
No fees shall be refunded and all sales shall be final.
All users of Favia Club Website, hereby, agree that the purchase of units and memberships listed in the Website provides the opportunity to use Services through Faviadating.com
, including e-mail messaging, instant messaging, live video streaming, and gift delivery services and constitutes value received.
All users, hereby, acknowledge and agree that they will never claim any chargebacks to secure a refund, as any attempt to do so would constitute a violation of the terms of the purchase. Being aware of value received, users hereby agree that any effort to initiate such a chargeback would be a misrepresentation of fact and could be construed as an act of fraud. Force Majeure
Favia Club Website shall not be hold liable for any loss resulting from an event over which it does not have direct control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, or governmental restrictions.
This Agreement shall remain in effect while users use the Website either as a Guest, a Member, a Female Members, or an Agency. Subsequent to termination of use, certain sections of this Agreement shall still be in force. Members may terminate their membership at any time. If necessary, users may contact Faviadating.com
to terminate their accounts. Unused Units of the Member’s accounts are non-refundable. Favia Club Website reserves the right to terminate any user's access to the Website at any time. If a user is found in violation of this Agreement, access to their account will be immediately ceased.
This agreement shall be deemed for all purposes to have been entered into in Ukraine. All users agree they are subject to the jurisdiction of Ukraine and waive any right to defense for lack of jurisdiction. Venue for any and all disputes between any user and Favia Club Website, including, but not limited to, any claims for violation of any statute, contract, tort or common law, shall lie exclusively in Ukraine. Favia Club Website and all users agree to waive any claim for jury trial in any dispute between any party and Favia Club Website. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Legislation of Ukraine.
Favia Club Website cannot guarantee the results from using the Website and the Services. All Members shall be responsible for successful or unsuccessful results of their use of the Website and Services. Favia Club Website shall not be liable for any loss, damages or disappointments resulting from the use of the Website or Services. All users accept that machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, and losses, including inadvertent loss of data or damage to media can happen which may give rise to loss or damage. Favia Club Website shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays, interruptions in service, losses or damages of any kind etc.
All Members of Favia Club Website hereby acknowledge that some users may expose material they may find offensive and inappropriate. Users waive Favia Club Website from any responsibility for encountering with material they may find offensive, for any claims, losses, or damages.
Favia Club Website warns all Members that sending money to any Female Members does not guarantee the further development of relationship and could result in significant financial loss.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire Agreement between you and Favia Club Website regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.